Saranac Lake, Ny

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

Beautiful, little festival with vendors and food stands outlining the main stage area. It all took place on the NorthCountryCommunityCollege's soccer field... very intimate setting, once the sun peaked through the clouds, it was gorgeous.. got there for the end of Raisinhead's set, saw Enter the Haggis, and the Tricksters. Barraco and JohnK sat in with the Tricksters (John on acoustic), and Lisa came out and sang White Rabbit with them to finish their set...

the severe rain struck again, pushing things forward, delaying prior sets, so DSO, the headline, who originally had a 4 hour slot, had to play a one set, 2hour.

GoodLovin>

That's What Love Will Make You Do

Silver Threads

Sittin' On Top

Next Time You See Me

Ain't Woman Enough

BIODTL

Broken Arrow

Shakedown>

Women Smarter>

Drumz>

Standing On The Moon>

ThrowingStones>

Touch

Brokedown

very awesome, just an amazing set here. tons of energy. zero physical sign from the band that this was their fifth show in five days. they really seemed to be hitting special places and had a lot of fun playing some tunes that dont surface too often (AintWomanEnough, BrokenArrow, SilverThreads, ThatsWhatLoveWillMakeYouDo) .. the Shakedown>Women was absolutely colossal ! the whole set bounced .. the SOTM was the best i've ever seen..extremely powerful and emotional .. i'm a huge fan of T.Stones as well... and, in typical GD fashion, end a tour with a blissful Brokedown.. i love you more than words can tell .. DSO, thanks for an incredibly special summer! SEE YOU AT THE LEDGES (god, it makes me happy that i'm able to say that this year !!!))

• Forum MVP

Glad you all made the trek from Vasa and had an incredible show! After over a year without Dark Cloud Orchestra making a serious appearance it was inevitable that the heavens would pick a few showtimes during which to water the earth. And two White Rabbit nights with Lisa and the Tricksters in a row - that is just exactly the perfect way to cap off an incredible tour...

shanti9a.jpg

Archived