8.2.08 Gateway Park

Guest rowjimmy

Guest rowjimmy

Reconnaissance via Mr. Vegas places this show as:

12.5.81 Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, In.

1: Alabama> Promised, FOTD> C. C. Rider, Cumberland> El Paso, Ramble On, Passenger, Bird Song> Let It Grow

2: Shakedown> Sailor> Saint, Big RxR Blues> Playin> Drumz> Wheel> Playin> Stella Blue> Sugar Magnolia E: Saturday Night

• Forum MVP

What a HOT Show!!! my favorite era of the Dead! DSO played a couple songs, then it rained for about 15 minutes... and then a big rainbow came out and no more rain for the rest of the night! Had a blast for day 2 of my 3-day weekend tour! Nice to meet up with HelpSlip , chuckvegas , chinacats111 , Vince325 , and nwnjsteve . I know dancin on a pin has been around for these two days too, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet her! Hope to meet other members of our fine deadicated community here. Hoping one of the 3 tapers will put this show up on archive or etree so we ALL can enjoy again! Can't wait for Rochester tonight! A HUGE Thank You to DSO for last nights show! You are the best! Let There Be Songs To Fill The Air~

:dsorocks:

What a HOT Show!!! my favorite era of the Dead! DSO played a couple songs, then it rained for about 15 minutes... and then a big rainbow came out and no more rain for the rest of the night! Had a blast for day 2 of my 3-day weekend tour! Nice to meet up with HelpSlip , chuckvegas , chinacats111 , Vince325 , and nwnjsteve . I know dancin on a pin has been around for these two days too, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet her! Hope to meet other members of our fine deadicated community here. Hoping one of the 3 tapers will put this show up on archive or etree so we ALL can enjoy again! Can't wait for Rochester tonight! A HUGE Thank You to DSO for last nights show! You are the best! Let There Be Songs To Fill The Air~

:dsorocks:

Bruno - couldn't agree more brother....Saturday nights show was sickkkkkkk. The boys just took off after the rain delay - and the show was fantastic. First set highlights I thought were a rippin Cumberland.....energy packed Passenger and a realllyyyyy well played Let it grow to close the set. And then on to the 2nd set......from the opening notes of Shakedown to Johns "Thanks Alot" after Sisters and Brothers was sooooo hot I had to step out of my dancin shoes and sit back with ears wide open a few times just to make sure it was as good as it felt. Can't thank DSO enough for continually bringin it.....show in and show out.....you folks are the best band out on the road by leaps and bounds.......we love you for it! Can't wait for tonight in Rochester!

Bruno - couldn't agree more brother....Saturday nights show was sickkkkkkk. The boys just took off after the rain delay -

I love your post.....DSO are the boys now.......they have proven themselves more worthy than Bobby and Phil......

There is still hope for Phil to complete the unbroken chain......it is up to him to gurantee the chain will remain unbroken and I have faith he WILL comply......

Bobby is lost......as well as Mickey.........WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID AT BOHEMIEN GROVE BOBBY AND MICKEY.....THIS IS WHY YOU WERE STRIPPED OF THE MAGIC AND IT WAS GIVEN TO THOSE MORE WORTHY......

I love your post.....DSO are the boys now.......they have proven themselves more worthy than Bobby and Phil......

There is still hope for Phil to complete the unbroken chain......it is up to him to gurantee the chain will remain unbroken and I have faith he WILL comply......

Bobby is lost......as well as Mickey.........WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID AT BOHEMIEN GROVE BOBBY AND MICKEY.....THIS IS WHY YOU WERE STRIPPED OF THE MAGIC AND IT WAS GIVEN TO THOSE MORE WORTHY......

Oh its so wonderful to wake up to morning trash talk..Thanks for the kind words and positive imagery......

Bobby is lost......as well as Mickey.........

What a ridiculous statement......Although you have every right in the world to make it. Free Country...

Low I.Q.

BuffaloMike-

Certainly wasn't showing any disrespect to Bobby, Phil,Mick and /or Billy when I referred to DSO as "the boys" in the previous post. Those guys along with Jer are probably more responsible for making me the person I have become than anyone else I can think of! The music they created and the community that grew around it....the bands music.....Hunter and Barlows lyrics.....and all the journeys we as deadheads have taken due to it all.......deserves abit more respect in my opinion than what your response says. Don't get me wrong brother.....to a certain extent i read between the lines of what I hope you were trying to say....that being that as far as traditionaly played Grateful Dead....(if there is such a thing)....DSO can't be beat! For the original members of the Grateful Dead to still be on the road in any way shape or form is a tribute for their love of the music and scene. For God sakes these guys are in their 60's and still creating music for 20 year olds to get off to! Remember ......without those guys what would DSO be??? Sorry for the rant folks -

BuffaloMike-

Certainly wasn't showing any disrespect to Bobby, Phil,Mick and /or Billy when I referred to DSO as "the boys" in the previous post. Those guys along with Jer are probably more responsible for making me the person I have become than anyone else I can think of! The music they created and the community that grew around it....the bands music.....Hunter and Barlows lyrics.....and all the journeys we as deadheads have taken due to it all.......deserves abit more respect in my opinion than what your response says. Don't get me wrong brother.....to a certain extent i read between the lines of what I hope you were trying to say....that being that as far as traditionaly played Grateful Dead....(if there is such a thing)....DSO can't be beat! For the original members of the Grateful Dead to still be on the road in any way shape or form is a tribute for their love of the music and scene. For God sakes these guys are in their 60's and still creating music for 20 year olds to get off to! Remember ......without those guys what would DSO be??? Sorry for the rant folks -

I know you weren't showing any disrespect.....

And I may have said things the wrong way.....so let me say them the right way........

Jerry was the one the magic chose for whatever reason.......It was Jerry whose music made me high....and it is the true creator who gives the magic to play in the heart of of gold band...in the way he sang and the way he played.......I actually got more high off the music at a JGB show than a dead show....and I know many others are like me, though not all........it is why the Dead could amass large crowds, but the individual bands could never amass the same.......they all had a special piece of that magic....though to me Jerry had the lion's share......

When Jerry Died, I was crushed.......seeing Jerry play is what made me High off the music......since Jerry Died, I have felt high off of live music alone twice (as in no party favors)........In 2005 at the gathering of the vibes when DSO played and at this show.

I know the feeling....it is unmistakable and it runs through all of us and I know when someone can make me feel it.....and until 2005 I hadn't felt it.....since Jerry died......

When I would see Bobby or Phil.......after Jerry Died......I never felt the magic with Bobby or Phil......It was fine music. but didn't make me high.......

I think Phil is a wonderful person......and wish him all the best.....always.....

But I have a problem with Bobby and Mickey.....and it is because I am a child of light and they have embraced something that is VERY dark......

It is called the Bohemian club, and each year the Bohemian club has a gathering of the Rich and Elite in secret......in Northern California......just google "Bohemian Grove" there will be no shortage of children of light who speak out against it.....

Members Of the Bohemien club include George Bush Sr and Jr.....Henry Kissenger, Ronald Reagan, and many other world leaders and they regularly attend......and policy for the world is planned there and powerbrokers influenced......

The Manhattan project was conceived at the Bohemian Grove....A weapon of Mass Destruction and fear that was conceived and unleashed on this world from that place......

Mickey even is part of the Bush's camp and stays with them like when they just recently visited......

Bobby and Mickey only became a part of this club a few years ago and have even played there with steve miller and one of the guys from ZZ Top.....and make no doubt the Bohemian grove is a place of darkness.....

But it saddens me to see someone like Mickey and Bobby who I used to hold in high esteem camping out and hanging with people whose orders have led to Genocide of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives.....and I think people who kill innocents are bad people and I am horrified that Bobby and Mickey would want to become part of that....

So sorry if I offended anyone....but that is why I feel the way I do.......

• Forum MVP
So sorry if I offended anyone....but that is why I feel the way I do.......

Then you would think Funkybass is the devil himself for playing a China Doll with Weir there.

I think you should lighten up a bit and not condemn those two men for having friends there and showing up once every couple years. Rich Democrats are members there too.

But feel free to think in all black and white terms if you want because I'm cerainly not going to debate you on the merits of that place.

Funky---I guess you should have done a Speedway in place of the Doll.

Nice Stone... I agree. I attended those Bohemian Shows and they were awesome. The people couldn't have been nicer and Bob, Phil, Mickey, Steve Miller, Sammy Hagar, on and on... the SF guys all play there and play together and it is kind and good.

They make a nice martini as well.

• Forum MVP
Nice Stone... I agree. I attended those Bohemian Shows and they were awesome. The people couldn't have been nicer and Bob, Phil, Mickey, Steve Miller, Sammy Hagar, on and on... the SF guys all play there and play together and it is kind and good.

They make a nice martini as well.

Those rich dems were the ones who were responsible for fundraising for the Democratic party for the last 40 years. It was also the boys who got back on stage together to support Obama in February...

You couldn't pay me to see anyone other than Bobby these days but not because there the dark side but because DSO does the trick...

Welcome to the boards...

Buffalo Mike....The amber alert is out for your mind..

Youve lost it....

I appreciate you emotional attachment to Garcia....but the rest of your post is utter nonsense, without any basis in truth and absurd on it's face...

I know he most likely would not do it as he appreciates fan's support...But an Eaton response post to your Bobby and Mickey are the devil and support Genocice post would probably be telling..

BTW..get back to earth...Bobby, Mickey, Jerry Garcia and Dark Star Orchestra..are

MUCISIANS! Stop trying to place them in Heaven or Hell....they put there pants on one leg at a time...Just Like You brother..

Get some better sources if you are going to spew nonsense and innuendo...

Archived