Set 2 elective 

Cryptical/the other one/cryptical 

St.Stephen

William Tell

The Eleven 

Death Don't have no Mercy 

Alligator 

Encore: Volunteers (Jefferson Airplane) 1st time played in front of people 

I don't have to say anything else, this was insanely amazing and unbelievable dance fest. Thank you DSO!!! And crew!!! Love you all!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
31 minutes ago, Rude said:

Listened to that volunteer this morning. I didn’t know the song. Meili now has embedded reporters in the northeast who send vids. 

Lisa clearly brought down the house with volunteer - WoW!  Some of these embedded reporters are at every show - not just DSO.  Here's a video from DSO, now JRAD, now JGB, here's Phish, oh - I'm at a Goose show now.  It's all about ways-n-means I guess......   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Glad to see that the Airplane dream is slowly coming true.

I’m waiting for 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds>Twilight Double Leader>Silver Spoon (a little Kantner Slick action).

And then the show that recreates:

image.jpeg.4bd1d062bdabe102e14daabd4e2fc8bb.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Advisory Board

so, i was already entertaining the idea of seeing if i could still post in these parts — then chuckvegas resurfaced and sealed the deal (and all it took was a password reset!).

regardless, what a show! and what a gd delight seeing so many old schoolers both nights at treehouse!! it was really like a reunion. funny how quickly it goes back to feeling exactly the same all these years later — you know who you are! 😘 as always, big love and thanks to band, crew, and family. until next time. 😈

blythe XX 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
21 hours ago, chuckvegas said:

Glad to see that the Airplane dream is slowly coming true.

I’m waiting for 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds>Twilight Double Leader>Silver Spoon (a little Kantner Slick action).

And then the show that recreates:

image.jpeg.4bd1d062bdabe102e14daabd4e2fc8bb.jpeg

Chuck, Jeff Mattson band, with lisa and Skip, did all of those just a few years back!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

Rob, to say I’m sorry I missed that is an understatement. So it seems like it is time to the long-awaited Airplane tour. And if they did Silver Spoon there's a lot more Kantner Slick to dive into!

Here’s hoping 😎

• Like (+1) 2
53 minutes ago, August West said:

Since Chuck, Kris, and Blythe made an appearance, I might as well stop by. Miss you all!

Miss you and love you so much!! Can't wait until we can dance together again! ♥️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, August West said:

Since Chuck, Kris, and Blythe made an appearance, I might as well stop by. Miss you all!

Cool to see a blast from the past!  More of ya'll is light years better than more of me on here - I hope everybody's worlds are spinning as they hope 💓

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 8/30/2024 at 4:57 AM, August West said:

holy shit it’s been a while bro. Not sure we’ve been at the same show in 3yrs? 4?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2024 at 5:57 AM, August West said:

cnjBrian here, now we need vince&sue, JFolks, RickE, Frankeene, Torin, Little Boy Lost,, Found the sound, Mango,  china cats,, cc1, cc2? Tinkerbell, Nantucket, nwnjSteve, Dancin on a pin, Dancin fool, Looky Loo, Dr Barry and more.. Chuck, Blythe, Greg help me out, Who else?

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Dr V

Woodpile, Anth, Brent Fan (one of the CCs), the other CCs like you said, Fancy Steve, SVT, Man in Green (he has another nom de plume I think), Hypnotist Collector, Jenna, Capt 420, BandA (going way back!), Web Ed, Grateful Fred, Gus, Gary and Connie, Row Jimmy, Long Distance Runner, Susan Angelina (❤️), Christophe, James!!

And respect above all else for those no longer with us.

I love and miss everyone more than words can tell

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Looks like time for old friends to drop by so I thought I'd say High.

These posts bring back memories of better times when we would meet at the Ledges and dance in the sand, swim in the lake, and on a moonless night get lost in the maze of paths in the woods, also know as the "warzone" if I remember right.... Did anyone ever find the second tunnel?

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Like (+1) 4