8/11/24 @ The Rooftop at Pier 17, New York, NY

Tea

• Forum MVP

1976-07-12

Orpheum Theatre

San Francisco, CA

Music Never Stopped > Brown Eyed Women, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, Minglewood Blues, Candyman, Looks Like Rain, Row Jimmy, Lazy Lightning > Supplication, Deal, Promised Land

Sugaree, Samson & Delilah, Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> Dancin' In The Streets-> Wharf Rat-> Drums-> The Wheel-> Around & Around,

E: U.S. Blues

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

When DSO put this on the tour schedule i was excited. I saw Billy and the kids last summer at the Pier and it was great. The view is insane and if you get a day like Sunday there’s nothing like it. but other than that, unfortunately there hasn’t been any reason to go there for any music. 

DSO hasn’t been to the city in years, maybe since coney island 6 years ago. Definitely haven’t been to Manhattan in 8 or 9 years. It’s falling apart again in this city but it’s nice to have a show in your backyard. 

So the day was perfect, sun shining, a cool breeze and Alotta smiles. I love how the guys in the band  talk about playing at home.  I heard some reminiscing of club wetlands !!!

Minglewood  and Row Jimmy first set love. 

Sugaree..

thank you dso for everything as always, it means the world to all of us 

• Like (+1) 6
  • 2 weeks later...