Space >

Dark Star Jam >

Corrina >
St. Stephen Reprise > 
Mission in the Rain > 

Around x 2

E: It Makes No Difference, Love the One You’re With

• Forum MVP

Meeting Rick Jr was one of the peaks of the evening for me actually,,,with his little hand clenching my pinky finger for a while…what a nice touch after a fun spacious show…other peak was all of 2nd set,,especially Mission.

i’d say the Dark Star out of space was a bit more than a tease as they were in it melodically for like at least 5-6 mins exploring around but never fully dropping all the way in or entering into lyrics…Corinna out of that fucking ripped and then the drop back into St Stephen threw it over the top…

awesome spacious venue with plenty of room from rail to top of the grassy hill…🤩

• Forum MVP

At one point while dancing upfront to tell me he was hungry. He pulled my thumb to his mouth and started sucking on it. It was really cute. He also did great keeping his headphones on. All and all I was super pleased with the kiddos. Just the 2nd set may be the strategy when the kids come for a minute. It worked out really well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I was at the show the night before the first of only two or maybe three California Earthquakes. It was the first show after that San Fran earthquake. Remember the highway collapsed all over town? Yea, they opened up with Shakedown Street that night. So, that’s gotta be a first time played for Dark Star Orchestra? Showstopper stuff there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Furthur did standing on shaky ground at a show following an Earthquake in California. It seems there few Furthur shaky ground takes but I think it was the one at the 1st bank center.

Definitely the first bank version just listen to a recording.

It’s almost sad how much better I consider this band to the current big show. Furthur could play.

• Like (+1) 1