Jubilee

oysterhead

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

"I am really starting to loose my control. Common sense, and finally getting ahead financially stopped me from hopping in a car with Cassidy to get the next 4 shows!! "

Is that Cassidy the real Neal ?

I think you should dance more than watch. Take a few hints from the guy you met at the Orange Peel. Get out there and shake your bones. I hope you use one of those rugs and move some carpet at Jubilee.

• Forum MVP

The Rugs, and after last night, will be from a different party, but I brought it up so determined I am.

I would.not dare to stand on teachers Matt rug, otherwise I am sure I would be ordered to drop down and give him 50 push-ups:)!! The coaches don't know how to leave it on the court, let alone the dance space:)!!!!

I find space where ever it beckons!!

• Forum MVP

There are conflicting messages from MC and TM. Seems like there will be a requirement to have your dance approved to use the rugs but only for a short period. Any more than sharing a song on the rugs will require you to provide a rug.

• Forum MVP

we have had to like 2 years ago roll up and carry back up the hill the rugs to RV camp .. but last year Mason was able to get them stashed behind Disco Pizza so no up and do each night... so each rug really is its owners responsible but if Mason can pull a string again we may have storage area ...

I have 3 large 5x8 rugs that I will bring with a strong chance of purchasing 1 if not 2 more....my first responsibility it to make sure Chuck Vegas Pete Rick and Torin have space to dance .... I don't mind people..actually welcome folks to our party having a good time ... but like stated earlier bring a rug to add ... you can't have 6 rugs and 16 people. ...easy math can figure that out ..

lets just bring our tents RVs chairs beer vodka hugs and smiles and have a good time .... zing zang zoom

• Forum MVP

Rugs and hugs, I am vibrating in anticipation!!!

Teacher Matt is correct, I do cover a little ground, but when confused in the music, maybe a bit uncomfortable with myself, or maybe just need a feed of some energy, I meander to rugg layer, get my fill of smiles, energy, Comfort, and move on again!!!

The Rugs for me now extend beyond the individuals who started the tradition. It's a metaphore, a magic carpet ride with the coolest Queens and King bees of the bunch! My respect runs deep for these rug dwellers!!

And....I hope to see torrin this year rahter than his parents!! Yes, good people, obviously, Apple not far from tree, but people like Torrin, have made a great place for us all to have fun!!

Even if others don't feel as connected to me, as I do them, I am so dman lucky to just be accepted:)!!!! Nothing better than family!!!!!

Archived