Pittsburgh Tour Opener

DaysBetween

Good stuff, especially the Loser, Playin Reprise/Jam after Uncle John's, and the MONSTER Other One that seemed to me to be long and gnarly and was more of a 70's Other One or at least an early 80's Other One than an '89 Other One but who cares because damn.  Melody for Allen Toussaint was also quite good. 

Oh, 8/19/89 btw.

Also, and I guess I'm out of the loop, but just now, sadly, see that the SBD downloads are no more.  That's actually why I jumped on here.  They are missed!  If anyone ran audio last night, let me know please.  And Rob E, thanks for keeping it going as long as you did brother.

:dsorocks::crewrocks:

• Forum MVP

Coooooool!  Peaking at the Greek!

8/19/89

Let The Good Times Roll, Jack Straw, We Can Run But We Can't Hide, Tennessee Jed, It's All Over Now, Loser, Stuck Inside Of Mobile, Box Of Rain

China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Playin' In The Band-> Uncle John's Band-> Playin' In The Band Jam-> Drums-> Jam-> The Other One-> Wharf Rat-> Not Fade Away, E: Foolish Heart

This show was the last time the GD would play the Greek :(

Off we goooooooo :)

• Forum MVP

Well it's fitting that The Other One was special.  The version at the original show contained what I submit as a "top 10 post-coma jam".  As trancendant a moment I ever experienced at a show.  Being down in the pit at the Greek on a beautiful summer night didn't hurt of course. 

Archived