Eaton Headed to SF...

Tyler

From Rob's Facebook feed:

"Heading to SF for some important business.. Keep your fingers crossed !"

In the comments Rob dismisses that it's related to any audio reels...

Will this be the dawn of Dead Star Orchestra??  Will Rob be asked to gig with Phil (finally)??

Stay tuned.... :dsorocks:

Posting here what someone else has posted on a different social network doesn't seem right to me! I post what I want where I want and expect it to stay there but hey I've been known to be opinionated to the point of being anal sometimes.

What can I tell ya, inquirin' heads wanna know!

Posting here what someone else has posted on a different social network doesn't seem right to me! I post what I want where I want and expect it to stay there but hey I've been known to be opinionated to the point of being anal sometimes.

• Forum MVP

There's nothing wrong with reposting things here for a discussion. We are just commenting on a public announcement. Can't wait to see The Two Bobbies tour schedule.

• Forum MVP

It prob is Betty boards as that relix article referenced rob talking to the 3rd set of peeps with the Betty boards in January. He prob just had time to go out there and new recordings would definitely excite him.

• Forum MVP

It prob is Betty boards as that relix article referenced rob talking to the 3rd set of peeps with the Betty boards in January. He prob just had time to go out there and new recordings would definitely excite him.

Oh wow!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Considering that Farcebook has a share button it is apparently "Public Domain"

Considering that Farcebook has a share button it is apparently "Public Domain"

FB also has a block and delete friend option that I use often. No time for stupid shit! 

Archived