Jeff on Tales From the Golden Road Today

Evangeline

• Forum MVP

For those of you who subscribe to Sirius XM radio, Jeff will be on Tales From the Golden Road today (1/6) at 4 PM EST. The show is a terrific Dead talk show on the Grateful Dead channel (23) and is hosted by David Gans and Gary Lambert. Jeff will be their guest today.

• Forum MVP

Now if they will just play DSO playing Dead music instead of that crappy midnight oil band doin wharf rat...

Don't forget the lounge music versions of Row Jimmy and FOTD (not the Costello one).

Sorry I missed the chat. Thankful for the re-broadcast!

Guest crazy digits

I will take a listen but heard thru the grapevine that donna called in and it turned into the donna jean show....was hoping for more Jeff..

• Forum MVP

I will take a listen but heard thru the grapevine that donna called in and it turned into the donna jean show....was hoping for more Jeff..

Confirmed. While Donna is certainly good people, I too was looking forward to some in-depth Q&A with Jeff. Not to be :(

Guest crazy digits

Listened to the whole show and was pleasantly surprised!!! Wished they talked a little more about the inner workings of DSO but understand why it didnt go there. Donna is awesome and you could tell she wasnt there to get in the way. Jeff and Donna have a great friendship and it shows...learned some things too :-) Love Jeff's laugh too which was plentiful...was wondering whether David from the forums was one of the callers...lives in bay area...but I think the caller has 2 kids and thought David has only one? Kinda wish they played eyes in its entirety ( sp? ). Also gotta kick out of the one caller from Alabama who plays a lotta golf....Koritz's name came up quite a bit and made me wanna tee it up...Thank you Randi for posting this...cant wait to spend some time with you, Linda, Mack and Jeff in Jamaica...I believe this trip will be really fun...trying to get my really good friend Kevin to come who is really good friends with Linda. Talk soon.

• Forum MVP

...cant wait to spend some time with you, Linda, Mack and Jeff in Jamaica...I believe this trip will be really fun...trying to get my really good friend Kevin to come who is really good friends with Linda. Talk soon.

Ya mon!!

Archived