Under 18 W/o A Parent?

Dalton

I emailed Evan the other day and got this answer:

"You will need your legal guardian to sign you in at the gate. This is an insurance liability issue and we understand how upset you are, so try to explain to your parents and they may understand...

Good luck!"

Thing is my parents aren't gonna pay $105 for a music festival in Ohio, even though it'd be worth that and more..

Also, Michelle, I fixed that private messaging problem. It was disabled for whatever reason.

• Forum MVP

That really sucks. There should be some form your parents could sign and you could bring with you that says they won't sue and understand and accept the risks of sending their kid to an event like this, but the world is far from perfect and fair. Its a real shame you won't be in attendance.

I agree, I even mentioned something like that in the email I sent to Evan; about some sort of form or something from my parents to show them at the gate, but apparently they have to be there. <_< I was joking around with my friend who's going to grateful fest about getting a sharpie and changing my birth year on my ID from 1993 to 1992 so it'd seem I was 18. Not sure how legit I could make it look haha. I'm honestly going to find a sharpie right now and try it :rofl:

• Forum MVP

Evan has to run a tight ship these days.... don't do anything to risk him having his park shut down.... you have many years ahead of you and many shows as well

I rarely agree with the voice of reason. The show to me means much more than doing what is right or in the best interest of everybody involved, myself included, but here I must agree. The situation is tenuous and we all want to enjoy Gfest for years to come. I am sure we will see you next year.

I rarely agree with the voice of reason. The show to me means much more than doing what is right or in the best interest of everybody involved, myself included, but here I must agree. The situation is tenuous and we all want to enjoy Gfest for years to come. I am sure we will see you next year.

Oh Rick! It will be great to see your beautiful smiling face ~

I gotta say tho.... Please do what is right this time... for the interest of everybody involved. This show... is going to be special ... in so many ways... I can't even say ~ So, I'll leave it at that. But, please, let us all turn on our lovelight, let it shine brightly. Let it shine so bright, with no trouble whatsoever, so bright that it burns the cops out :)

Archived